DIY : Moroccan lava clay hair mask
At Joodoor, we always use Rhassoul for our routine beauty and we often test some mask conceptions by adding some natural resources to this clay
- Add vegetable oils likeArgan oil which will deeply hydrates your scalp
- Add Aloe Vera gel (very efficient for dry hair) which will make it easier to apply. In this way honey is also a good ingredient.
- Add plain yoghurt, rich in probiotics is better. It may look weird but it is very efficient
- A few essential oil drops, like the Ylang-ylang one which is perfectly adapted for hair care.
- You can also use a teaspoon of bicarbonate (not for dry hair). You will get a foam care easier to apply
- 3 teaspoons of
moroccan lava clay
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel or honey
- 1 tablespoon of Argan oil
- 4 drops of Ylang-ylang essential oil
- A hint of bicarbonate
- 3 tablespoons or more of rose water
- In a container blend essential oil with Argan oil. Then add Aloe Vera gel.
- In another container a little bit bigger, add Rhassoul and 2 to 3 tablespoons of Rose Water. Mix with a whisk or a wooden spatula
- Then add into it the container with the mixed oils
- End with the hint of bicarbonate which will air the preparation.
- You can also add hydrolat at your convenience if the composition has a too consistent structure.
Apply on your hair and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes, thoroughly rinse with clear water.